- White and colored paper
- Phone books
- Junk Mail
- Books (remove any hard covers or binding)
- File folders
- Cardboard boxes, e.g. cereal, craker, detergent, etc.
- Cardboard (flattened)
- Cartons (milk, juice, and broth)
- Juice boxes
- Plastic bottles numbered 1-7 (remove any plastic film or over wrap)
- Styrofoam packing blocks
- Plastic medicine bottles (empty)
- Aluminum, steel, and tin cans
- Clean aluminum foil
- glass bottles and jars (remove lids)
For more details, please check out the City's app, called RecycleCoach by clicking here.