There is a wide range of energy efficiency and sustainability related rebates and incentives available to Palm Desert residents and businesses.
Public agencies and utility companies offer rebates on all sorts of items including: pool pumps, evaporative coolers, electric vehicle chargers, HVAC systems, and much more.
Additionally, some agencies offer programs for A/C tune-ups, refrigerator recycling, and incentives for purchasing or leasing new or used electric vehicles.
Click on the agency below to view a list of current available rebates, incentives, and programs. Phone numbers are listed to call for more information.
- Coachella Valley Water District - (760) 398-2651
- Imperial Irrigation District - (760) 396-5656
- Southern California Edison - (800) 655-4555
- Southern California Gas Company - (877) 238-0092
- Southern California Air Quality Management District - (909) 396-2000