PALM SPRINGS MURAL FEST - CALL FOR ARTISTS
Artists are being asked to submit proposals for both temporary and permanent display. Selected works will be on view for 6-12 months depending on the assigned sites and their locations.
Event Dates: June 27 through June 30, 2019
Location: Palm Springs, CA
Openings: 20 muralists or mural groups
Open to qualified Artists and/or Artist Teams; all members of the team must be practicing-professionals and have the ability to arrange and provide their own travel to Palm Springs, CA for the installation of their mural, should he/they be selected. Artists and/or Artist teams will adhere to any/all City of Palm Springs’ requirements, including but not limited to public safety.
- This Call for Artists is for original mural proposals only.
- Artist groups are welcome to participate but will receive the same payment for their mural(s) as individual Artists.
- Artists may hire an assistant at his/her own expense.
- Local and regional-based muralists are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Commercial work or artwork created for the purpose of advertising is ineligible for consideration.
Selected participants will receive both complimentary accommodations and an honorarium of $2,000.
How to Submit
- Simply register and complete the application form, and have it in the hands of PS Mural Fest on or before the deadline.
- Chosen artists will be selected by a panel of artists and community members, and contacted on or before April 30, 2019.
- Submission material must be completed fully and accurately, and submitted through the application form below. Hard copies, emails, and other forms of submission will be not considered.
- Please email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “PSMF artist application.”
Request For Proposals (RFPs) may be submitted to: email@example.com
Deadline for Submissions: Sunday, March 31, 2019 at 4 p.m.
For more information click here