As part of the efforts to minimize the effects and spread of COVID-19, the Palm Desert Housing Authority affordable rental program City Hall office is closed. The property management leasing offices are closed for in-person visits but are open and staffed to assist any prospective or current residents via email, telephone or by appointment only.
Tenants directly impacted by the novel coronavirus crisis may contact the property manager to assist with any questions or concerns. Click here to access a list with contact information for each of the properties.
The Authority and RPM Company, property management, have taken additional pro-active measures that include the following:
• We will be accepting new prospective applicants by appointment only.
• All resident events have been postponed until further notice.
• All Resident Services Buildings, Pools, Spas, Saunas, Computers, Libraries, etc. have been closed until further notice.
• All Common Areas are closed – Except laundry rooms.
• Packages will no longer be accepted in the office for Residents. If they don’t fit in your unit specific mailbox or the on-site parcel lockers the carriers will be advised to deliver to the Residents’ doors directly.
• Service requests will still be handled, but on an emergency basis only for Health & Safety (i.e., fire, flood, smoke detectors, emergency plumbing & electric, heating & air).
• On-line payments are available and encouraged.
The well-being of our community is our primary concern. We sincerely thank you for your courtesy and cooperation.
|Multi-Family Properties||Senior Properties|
Laguna Palms Apartments
One Quail Place
La Rocca Villas
Carlos Ortega Villas Apartments