In order to comply with the "Stay-At-Home" order issued by Governor Gavin Newsom, Palm Desert City Hall is closed for in-person business until further notice. However, City staff is available remotely to help you. If you have any questions related to the City’s parks and recreation during this time, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Until further notice, some park restrooms, playground equipment, and other park equipment will be closed to the public.
Dog parks are now open with running water available for pets only. Pet owners are encouraged to bring water for themselves as water fountains in the park are currently not functioning.
Social Distancing in Public Parks and Trails
- Observe the Center for Disease Control’s (CDC) minimum recommended social distancing of six feet (6’) from other persons at all times.
- Do not use parks or trails if you are exhibiting symptoms, or have been exposed to anyone that has been exhibiting symptoms.
- Follow the CDC’s guidance on personal hygiene prior to visiting all parks and trails.
- Share the trail and warn other trail users of your presence as you pass.
- Click here for information about trail safety during COVID-19.
Hovley Soccer ParkAmenities:
- Basketball Courts
- Disc Golf
- Horseshoe Pits
- Picnic Pavilions
- Soccer Field
- Walking paths
Until further notice, the Hovley Soccer Park will be closed to the public.
If you have any questions related to the City’s parks and recreation during this time, please email email@example.com.
This 21 acre park includes:
- Basketball courts
- Disc golf course
- 3 horseshoe pits
- Pétanque area
- 5 full-size soccer fields
- 3 Playgrounds
- Concession stand
- BBQ Stations
- Picnic pavilions
For additional information on Hovley Soccer Park and other Palm Desert parks and recreation areas, please contact us.